We are pleased to share with you the latest changes made to our platform UI which are designed to simplify the usage of our tools and enhance your experience of navigating the platform.
These changes include:
- The revamping of the General screens
- The addition of an export/import functionality on fleets
- Changes in the Flows section
- Changes in the Senders section
The old version and the new version are presented below. No changes were made to the functionality.
The MOBILE APP subtab tab now lists its options in an easier-to-read manner:
The SECURITY subtab now contains additional settings for API authentication:
The GENERAL tab
- Checkboxes now replace switches
- The toggle to enable Round Creation is now the one called Hub Activity
- Features related to Notifications are regrouped into a Notifications card
- Features related to Optimisation, Route, and Map (right side) are moved to the Optimization & Maps tab
We add the ability to Add from, Download to, and Update from flat files (CSV or XLS). This functionality is intended for dealing with very large fleets and it is limited to Admins only as of today.
The changes in the Flow tab include:
- A new dedicated tab for Hub was added.
- A new tab Defaults is created containing all the client’s defaults settings for a flow
- A new Integrations tab is added which includes the flow API key.
- The File Format section was removed and the information is now found under the Integrations tab
Changes in the Senders Tab include:
- Additional options were added under the GENERAL subtab
- A new subtab named PUBLIC PAGES BRANDING was added for the dedicated settings related to the branding options
We hope these changes further improve the interactions with our tools and provide you with a smoother navigation experience on the platform!
The Urbantz Team