IntroThe sender is the instance/person that wants to send goods to the consumer
It is the carrier's employee who effectively brings the goods to the customer's door.
❗ A sender can have multiple carriers. In order to receive tasks you need:
- VAT number
- Name of the sender (company)
- Address or latitude/longtitude
- Email address and/or phone number
- Personalization of the public pages
- (1) API key: you can provide your sender with unique API keys that will allow them to announce tasks on your platform while ensuring a direct link between them
- (2) Personalization of the public pages
- (3) Ordering flow: when the sender creates a "manual" task, this flow will be used automatically, so that all specific assignment and delivery rules will be applied
- (4) Product catalog: A predefined product catalog of certain types of products
- (5) Default address: First, there is an option to select this feature (whether to use it or not). Secondly you should choose to use this for delivery or pick-up.