A task can be rescheduled manually or automatically. To allow automatic rescheduling, the task should have the status “Delivery Failed”. This option has to be enabled in the flow configuration.
- Reschedule a task manually
- Reschedule a task automatically
Reschedule a task manually
1. Open the details of the task. If the task is set to “Delivery failed” you will see a “REPLAN” button.
2. In the rescheduling pop-up, you can define the date and time window when the task needs to be delivered again. Click on “REPLAN".
3. The task is now rescheduled. You can see the rescheduled task and the changes in the status in the task history details.
The rescheduled tasks will be invoiced like new tasks set up in the system.
Reschedule a task automatically
It is also possible to activate automatic rescheduling of tasks.
By default, all the tasks with the “Delivery failed” status will be automatically rescheduled for the day after and in the same time window. If you defined this option of course in the settings of your workflow.
This option can be activated by your contact person at Urbantz or support.