As on every website, application, tool, etc. you have to give certain credentials to be able to access it. Urbantz isn't different. So before getting to use our solution, you'll need to insert your credentials.
- The configuration
- My mission (which contains your rounds, tasks, etc.)
- Tips for easier use
1. The configuration
- Your email (e.g. email@example.com)
- Your password
Once you confirmed the credentials, you will immediately have access to the user interface of the application.
2. My mission
This area is dedicated specifically to you. It contains all the information that is relevant to your round/tasks/delivery.
a) Create a round manually (if the option is enabled on the platform)
b) Start round (if one is already assigned to you)
c) Access your profile
The images below show you how a delivery takes place on the application.
2.1 My Profile
By clicking on the top right "user" icon, you will access the section called "My Profile":
this section contains the personal details of that user/account:
- User name and email address
- Phone number
- Passcode option (which is a shorter and easier substitute/alternative for the password, once setup)
- App version
- Report an issue (allows you to send logs directly to our development team)
By clicking on the camera icon you can edit your picture.
You can also edit the language and the passcode (it must contain 4 numbers).
Logout: after logging out, you won't be able to receive notifications or pop-ups of your round.
3. Some tips for easier use
- Tasks that still need to be delivered and those that could not be delivered are listed here
- The scan allows you to add an item to your job by scanning its barcode
- The arrow allows you to update your round
To get to know the advanced functionalities of the mobile app, have a look at this article we wrote on that topic.