A HUB is the logistics centre of a specific area. It is a hive of activity for both national and international transport, logistics and goods distribution. Many different intermediaries are associated with a particular hub.The most important fact about a HUB - in this context - is that this is the place where everything starts for the Urbantz-solution.
❗ In order for your HUB to be operational, you'll need to insert the requested information. Only the fields with an asterisk are mandatory.
1. General information about the platform
- Name of the HUB
- Address or a latitude and a longitude
- A specific description
- A phone number
- An external ID
- A hub ID
2. Contact details of the manager (of the platform)
- Name of the person
- Phone number
3. Start time of that specific hub
- No constraints on time
- Start in X minutes from now - the exact number of minutes from when the driver should start the round
- Set start earliest time
- Start of time window, e.g. 08:00 - 17:00
This function allows drivers to work offline in Urbantz, especially during the preparation phase.
- The checklist
- Do the scans of the tasks/parcels
5. Round numbering
Selecting this option will allow you to define a specific round numbering for a hub.
6. Timeslots - this section is only visible if you have activated the planning feature.
In this section, you can define timeslots for specific weekday(s) for a specific hub.
- The start and the end of a timewindow
- The corresponding weekday(s)
- Add a vehicule
- Optionally you can also limit a timeslot to authorized zip codes and zones