The list of products allows recipients to reject some products during the delivery.
You will find the following topics in this article:
- General information
- Mobile application
❗ Adding a list of products to a task is only possible using the API. We kindly ask you to review our API documentation by clicking on the button below:
1. General information
The product list contains the following information:
- Product ID: the internal ID of the product
- Name: name of the product
- Description: a short description of the product: weight, category, etc.
- Type: the type of a product: for instance a tool, a device, food, etc.
- Unit price
- Substitute: is this product a substitute for a different product?
Once products have been added to a task, the list of products and the rejected products are visible in the "Task Details" screen. You will find an example below:
In the task list, you can filter on the task containing rejected products by activating the filter "Rejected product count".
- Go to 'Administration' => 'Platform' => 'General' => 'Drivers'.
- Enable the option 'Allow the driver to mark products as rejected by the recipient on delivery'. See the screenshot below:
By activating this option, the driver can mark products as rejected by the recipient upon delivery.
3. Mobile application
When attempting to deliver a task, the driver will see the list of products. Here, the driver is able to select and/or scan the products rejected by the recipient.
If the 'hasBeenPaid' field of the task is "false", the driver will now see the final amount he has to collect.
When the driver has entered the rejected products, they will appear as rejected in URBANTZ.