IntroBecause of operational reasons you might want to change the driver you initially assigned to a round (last minute)
Depending on the status of the round, there are different ways to proceed.
- If the round is not started
- If the round was started
1. If the round is not started
- From the Dashboard
- Select the round
- Click on the icon with two intertwined arrows
- Type the name of the new driver and click on "Change"
- In the Round Editor
2. If the round was started
A round that has been started can't be assigned to a different driver. Only the tasks that have not yet been completed can be assigned to a different driver using the On-Fly.
- Go to the Dashboard
- Select the Task that you want to assign to another driver
- Click on "Search for Rounds"
- Select the Round with the Driver to assign the task, and then set the Sequence of delivery
- Click on "Save"
❗ You need to be careful assigning tasks to another round/driver because it will influence the timing, cost and sustainability of your delivery.