IntroSome last-minute changes are needed or do you want to force a task into a round despite the constraints? Use the On-fly!
Because there are always exceptions, we built a feature that allows you to handle those.
- In theory, the delivery vehicle is full but you know that there is a teeny tiny space for a last parcel? Use the On-fly.
- A parcel arrives at the warehouse right before a driver is leaving? Hand it over and use the On-fly to add the task into the round.
- Adding tasks to rounds
- Removing tasks from rounds
1. Adding tasks to rounds
To do so:
- Go to Tasks
- Click on the Task you wish to add to a round
- Click on 'Search for rounds'
- Select the round and sequence of your choice
❗ Be careful as this functionality allows constraints to be violated (time windows, vehicle capacity, etc...). If that's the case a red message will be displayed at the top of the window and you have to confirm your action a second time (see example above).
2. Removing tasks from rounds
Also, in the same way, tasks can be taken out of an (ongoing) round. If a task is already part of a round, a 'remove' button will appear when clicking on the 'search for rounds' button.