InfoYou want to make sure that you always use an up-to-date version of our mobile app? You don't want to see the update prompt anymore? Turn on the auto-update feature and you will never miss important updates again.
1. Why is this important?
- You gain new features. When the app is updated, it comes with new features and tools, meaning you get a superior experience.
- Bugs on new versions get fixed faster. Some bugs on old versions might be fixed in the latest versions or the latest version might not experience old bugs due to new features. If new versions have a bug, that bug will usually be fixed sooner than a bug from an old version that very few users use.
Here is an easy step-by-step instruction on how to do it.
2. For Android users
- Tap the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile image.
- Tap Manage apps and device.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap the Urbantz 2 app.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tick Enable Auto-Update to enable automatic updates.
3. For iOS users
- Tap Settings.
- Tap App Store.
- Toggle App Updates ON.
- Optional: If you don't want auto-update to happen while using mobile data, toggle Automatic Downloads OFF.