Important: The tracking link will only be visible for recipients if you include it in your automatic e-mail or SMS notifications.
The configuration of the tracking page is done in the Administration tab ( Platform > Branding > Public).
- Specifications for your images
- Branding for several senders
- Additional options
- timeslot selection for scheduled deliveries
- updating delivery instructions
You can brand your tracking pages by adding your logo, a background image as well as a secondary image. The secondary image can be useful to display information on your company or special offers.
You can define four main colours for the tracking page; two for the background and two for the texts (use the hexadecimal code eg. #03A9F4).
If you chose one background colour instead of a background image, the background will be monochrome. If you chose two colours, there will be a gradient.
Tip: Define a primary background colour even if you use a background image as this colour is going to be the tracking pages background if opened on a mobile device. We recommend using a colour that matches with your logo.
The main text colour will be displayed everywhere, except where the status of a delivery is shown. The secondary colour highlights the real-time tracking information on the delivery.
If you want to add your contact details to be reachable for the recipients, you can add them here. You can also define the moment from which on the real-time map will be visible on the tracking page.
You can choose to display the ETA on the tracking page or a time-window.
Finally, at the bottom, there are four more options you can use to create a tracking page exactly how you want it to be for your customers.
Click on Preview at the very bottom of the page to preview the tracking page that you just configured
- Tracking page as it is displayed on a computer
- Tracking page as it is displayed on a mobile device
3. Specifications for your images
- Background image
Landscape format. All sizes are accepted but the larger the image, the sharper the visual. The minimum width we recommend is 1024 pixel.
- Secondary image
Portrait format. We recommend a minimum width of 300 pixel.
We recommend a minimum height of 150 pixel.
4. Branding for several senders
If you work for one or more senders, you can personalise the tracking page for each of them.
When selecting a sender in your sender list (Administration > Platform > Sender) you will see the exact same options as those mentioned above.
5. Additional options
- If you use our Planning feature, allowing recipients to schedule their delivery, the timeslot selection will take place on the tracking page. For additional information, please see How can recipients schedule a delivery?
- It is possible to configure for the recipient of a delivery to add additional delivery instructions on the tracking page, even if the delivery is already ongoing.
This information will be visible in the mobile app for the driver, as well as in the task on the web platform.
- You can also collect recipients' feedback via surveys on the tracking page.
In the example shown below, we asked for two ratings using stars and we asked an open question about the delivery.
The questions can be entirely personalised once the initial setup is done by your Customer Success Manager.
The two additional options need to be activated by your Customer Success Manager.