You will find the following topics in this article:
- General information
- Mobile application
❗ Adding a list of products to a task is currently only possible using the API at announcement or task update.
We kindly ask you to review our API documentation by clicking on the button below:
1. General information
The product list contains the following information:
- Product ID: the internal ID of the product
- Name: name of the product
- Description: a short description of the product: weight, category, etc.
- Type: the type of product: for instance a tool, a device, food, etc.
- Unit price
- Substitute: is this product a substitute for a different product?
- Quantity Rejected
- Rejected Reason
Once products have been added to a task, the list of products and the rejected products are visible in the "Task Details" Delivery screen. As in the example below:
In the task list, you can filter the task containing rejected products by activating the filter “Rejected Product” or “Rejected product count” :
The list of products allows the recipient to reject some products during delivery or driver at preparation. To do so, a config is available to allow drivers to mark products as rejected via the mobile application:
Go to Administration > Platform > General > Mobile App.
Enable the option 'Allow the driver to mark products as rejected by the recipient on delivery. By activating this option, the driver can mark products as rejected by the recipient upon delivery.
- "Allow the driver to reject an item at preparation". If activated, the driver will be able to reject an item during the round preparation.
3. Mobile application
When attempting to deliver a task, by marking the delivery as successful, the driver will see the list of products. Here, the driver can select or scan the products rejected:
If the 'hasBeenPaid' field of the task is "false", the driver will now see the final amount he has to collect.
When the driver has entered the rejected products, they will appear as rejected in URBANTZ.