Extracting information from Urbantz can be helpful when you are looking to create reports, analyze KPIs, follow up with Senders or Drivers etc. .
- Information extraction using the web interface
- Information extraction using API
1. Information extraction using the web interface
The below process is the same in the Rounds and the Tasks tab.
- Click on the 'Rounds' or 'Tasks' - tab, depending on which type of information you want to extract
- Either select a preferred view or select one by one the information you would like to extract by clicking the eye icon in the top-right corner of the page (see 1)
- Click on Extract in the top bar (see 2)
- Chose between the task execution date (delivery/pick-up date) and the task creation date (announcement date) (see 3)
- Adjust the date range for which you want to export data (max. one month at a time)
- Select the desired file format, Excel or CSV
- Chose between Current progress or Full task progress history. By selecting the latter, you will receive an extract with one line per progress per task for the chosen date range. If the task history is longer than the chosen date range, the history won't be complete in the extract, and you might want to reconsider the date range.
- Click on Extract to execute the download
Depending on the size of the extract, generating the file can take between a few seconds and a few minutes. Once it's available, you can download and open it.
ℹ️ The task list allows you to display a maximum of 7 days of data. In the extract window, you can select a larger range of up to 1 month for download.
ℹ️ Choosing the task creation date can help you identify how many tasks have been announced in a certain time range. Think about checking the "discarded" box at the top of the task list to include all tasks that have been discarded in the meantime.
2. Information extraction using API
You can retrieve tasks via API using parameters to refine the extract (see here) and the same goes for rounds (see here).